
It took an obsession and about 400 tries, but I did it...as long as you don't look too closely at Donald Duck's eyes on the blue side. (They're upside down.) I'm not so concerned that I'm going to try again, though. I've wasted enough time figuring it out.
But, I DID IT! (Thanks to the you-tube nerd, I'm now a nerd, too.)
5 comments:
Wow, good job...so how long did it take you to solve it? Did you remember to do right inverted, down inverted, right, down, blah, blah, blah, etc???? :) J/K
Jan, you're such a gamer. You are so good at puzzles and games. Good job girl!
It took me way longer than I care to admit. I wasn't joking when I said it took being obsessed!
And, yes, that "algorithm" became very familiar, after the 784th time doing it! ;)
Hey I finally checked out your pictures on shutterfly. Very cool, I might have to join!
nice work. I wondered why I haven't seen you
Post a Comment