Friday, April 30, 2010
beautiful weather for a run
I was worried this weekend was going to be awful weather for my long run (10-12 miles), but today was just great. Slightly overcast and not too cold. I took a jacket, gloves and a hat just in case, but had them all shed by about mile 2.5. At which point I somehow bumped the "stop" button on my GPS watch and didn't realize it was stopped until about half a mile further into the run. Darnit! So I started it again and ran until the thing read 9.90 miles. I figure I did about 10.5, but I'll have to measure that bit of distance that didn't get recorded, just because I'm anal like that. In any event, I did it, and I did it in a pretty good time. I'm thinking my time for the half won't be as dreadful as I originally thought. Maybe I will come in under 2:30. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good job, you are so ambitious. No wonder you are getting so thin!!!
Post a Comment