Thursday, October 16, 2008

One more

I was going to wait to put this one together, but I went ahead and did it anyway. It took all of about 2 minutes of it being on the floor for the cat to claim a spot on it. I was trying to figure out my stripes--I had them going the wrong way on the last row so I had to unpick that whole row. Anyway, you get the idea, even though it's not complete in this picture.

4 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Cute cat! Sounds like my cats, if it's on their level, it's theirs.

I love the quilt, that's something they can keep for a very long time.

Hollie said...

I saw thew title one more and I thought that you might be making an announcement. HA HA HA...

Hollie said...

By the way the quilt looks beautiful. I am glad to see that all cats are the same. They think the house is their domain and our sole purpose is to serve them.

Janette said...

Ha-ha! No announcements of that sort. With my record it would be at least two more. ;)