Cute cousins!!!
E at the beach
D enjoying the ocean. I thought he wouldn't dare get wet, but he was fearless.
L, on the other hand wouldn't go near the water, and preferred to make sandcastles with dad.
I wish, so much, that we could have gone. I love it up there I keep telling R that when we are $$RICH$$, we will spend the summer months up there, it is so beautiful. I love vacation pictures they always remind me of good times.
It looks like you guys had fun! Your kids are too cute!
That summer weather up there can be a little chilli by the water eh? Like Loni, it reminds me of good times! Wish we could have gone!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I wish, so much, that we could have gone. I love it up there I keep telling R that when we are $$RICH$$, we will spend the summer months up there, it is so beautiful. I love vacation pictures they always remind me of good times.
It looks like you guys had fun! Your kids are too cute!
That summer weather up there can be a little chilli by the water eh? Like Loni, it reminds me of good times! Wish we could have gone!
Post a Comment