Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hooked...

So, last week we got a Wii...and I have to admit, I'm addicted. Well, everyone in the family is. Mario Kart is a favorite, and it's fun to beat each other up in boxing, but you should see/hear us on Rock Band! I'm sure the neighbors have heard how awful we are! It's great fun, though, making fools of ourselves!


2 comments:

Class of 2008 said...

Yeah! I am so excited that you started a blog! I am going to be starting one soon too. We got a new camera for our anniversary so now I just need to take some pictures so I can post them! (So right now I am just using my school account) I can't wait to play your wii!

Kristin

Rena said...

wow everyone has the wii now huh? Was there a huge sale and I wasn't told about it? Oh well, I will sure enjoy ya'lls.