Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July weekend

We had a great time on the 4th, except that daddy was working and couldn't join us. We drove to Grandma's and Grandpa's in Provo where we had a yummy barbeque. 2 of my sisters were able to be there, including one who lives out of state. It was great to see her and her two adorable little girls. We set off our little package of fireworks, and watched fireworks from the Stadium of Fire on a neighbor's front lawn.

On the 5th, we went swimming in G & G's neighbor's backyard pool. L and D are so funny, they think they are big swimmers when they have life-vests on. D was fearless--he went off the diving board (into Grandpa's arms), and down the slide. L went down the slide, as long as Grandpa was there to catch him before he went underwater. We also took my nieces swimming...M, who is 2; and C, who is 7 mos. They were cute as could be in the pool! My M was daring, too--she did front flips off the diving board, and practiced her dives.

Unfortunately, I forgot my camera for this trip. I'm waiting for K to email me the pictures she took...*hint* *hint* ^_^

I'll probably be going back to Provo again, next week. Grandpa has knee surgery scheduled this week, and Grandma hasn't been the same since her heart ablation, so I'm thinking they'll need some help.

1 comment:

Ian and Kristin said...

Hey I put up some pictures on my blog, but I can send them to you as well! Of course I have more than what's posted so just let me know. Sounds like you guys had fun swimming, I wish I could have gone!