Husband interview (from Loni):
What is your full name? BRM
How long have we been married? "13 years"
What is your dream job? "Quality control manager of a brothel." (Okay, after that answer, it might be better if I answer for him!)
What is your claim to fame? "I'm no one of consequence."
What do you like to do? "Run"
What is your biggest fear? "Dying (???) and cheese, constipation."
What animal describes you? "Dog? Cat..."
If you could choose any era to live in, which would it be? "1870's, 1860's...Brigham Young"
What is your major goal for 2008? "1/2 marathon in 1:30"
What is your guiltiest pleasure? (I had to preface this with "keep it clean") "Jimmy Kimmel Live and Guitar Hero" (or Rock Band, as that's all we have)
What do you love about me? (again, the preface "keep it clean") "I guess this is for my sisters to read: your frugality--you're good with money" (I say "huh?" to that one!)
1 comment:
LAUGH OUT LOUD FUNNY
I love it, quality control indeed.
Always so entertaining!
Post a Comment