Friday, March 20, 2009

Gonna try this:

Here is the deal: The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me. My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
  1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
  2. What I make will be just for you.
  3. It'll be done this year.
  4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be photography, I may sew or stitch or bake something. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
  5. I reserve the right to do whatever I want!

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your own blog and offer the same deal to 5 of your own lucky blog readers.

So, the first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they are in, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!

Be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it.

Thanks to my cousin Marcy for the fun idea!!!

6 comments:

Ian and Kristin said...

OH yeah! I get to be first! I want something! You are very talented!

Soda Springs Idaho Home For Sale said...

Cool, sounds like fun...count me in.

Lisachem said...

Try this one on for size: I would love to get a gift from you because everything you create is fantastic. However, I don't know if I'd be able to make the same offer to anyone else. Are there exceptions for extremely uncreative sisters?

admin. said...

What a clever Idea!!! I love it and cant wait to see how it all turns out!! Loni

HeRoosSheRoos said...

I'd be "taker" but I already did it on my blog & am still trying to find my creative energy. I hope you post your fun projects so I can get inspired.

Rena said...

yay! i am not too late!
create me somethin' beautiful girl.