Saturday, November 1, 2008

Previous Jog Log

So, I was thinking my jog log is getting kinda lengthy--which is a good thing, right? So, I've come up with a plan to post a new log every month and add to it. This way it will archive and won't be just a run-on list at the end. So, here's what I've done from August to the end of October. From now on I'm gonna try the monthly thing. If that doesn't work, I might start a separate exercise blog. We'll see.
10/29--3.75 mile jog *wow*
10/28--3 mile jog
10/23--3.37 mile jog
10/17--5 mile (?) hike
10/16--2 mile jog
10/15--3.2 mile jog
10/13--2.5 mile jog/walk
10/9--3 mile jog
10/7--2.8 mile jog
10/2--2.5 mile jog
9/30--2.83 mile jog
9/21--2 mile walk
9/19--3.5 miles on the eliptical
9/18--jogged 2.5 miles
9/17--jogged 2 miles (yes, on my birthday...had to cancel out the cake I was going to eat!)
9/16--jogged 2.5 miled w/ Ben
9/4--biked 4.5 miles w/ Ben
9/2--biked 4.5 miles w/ Ben
8/28--biked 3 miles to the school and back with Ben (for Back To School night)
8/26--biked 3.5 miles
8/25--biked 2(?) miles w/ Melissa
8/17--walked 1/2 mile w/ the family
8/14--jogged 2 miles w/ Ben
8/8--3 games of racquetball w/ Ben
8/6--biked 4 miles w/ Ben
8/5--jog/walked 1.8 miles w/ Ben
8/4--jogged 2 miles w/ Ben and walked 1.5 miles w/ Melissa

No comments: