Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Photoshop

I've been playing with Photoshop today, and it's been tons of fun. My sister told me about her friend who had created all sorts of neat things using the same version I have. She pointed me to the tutorials on Bloggin' with Bobbi, and I have to say, it was very easy and fun! If I can do it, anyone can!
Here's what I created (and in much less time than it would have taken to do with paper scrapbooking!):

There are a few little things I need to tweak (like the size of the scalloped paper, etc)but I'm learning the ropes and loving it!

2 comments:

Ian and Kristin said...

Yeah for you! I'm glad that it worked out!

Anonymous said...

that is really cute. nice work. I think I'm starting to be envious of your free time. And also have a whole new respect for Ben and his work. Holy cow. I never realized there were so many diseases and things that can go wrong. Give Ben a high five and tell him I'm impressed with what he does. It's pretty amazing. Tell Liam & Dallin Happy 4th.