This last weekend we had a M family reunion. This was my first one for Ben's side of the family. It seems like for the last one, I was sick, or the little ones were sick, so I stayed home. We camped at Bear Lake, another first for me (Bear Lake, not camping). We had tons of fun, even though we didn't have a boat. The kids played in the shallow waters for hours--swimming, splashing, building sand castles. It was also really neat to meet Grandpa M's siblings, and Ben's cousins.
A and K-bug
buried in the sand
Bug
Missy and H building a sand castle, complete with moat and tower.
Bear Lake was a blast, those were such cute pictures, did you see the one on swalbergfam.blogspot.com of our family? Its cute too. I saved it to a file.
I'm glad you guys came. Now I know who you are! I might have to make a copy of your picture of my little Ben buried in the sand. It's a cute one. Mine didn't turn out so well.
I have to admit, I'm a big Harry Potter fan too. The trailer you linked to got me really excited!
5 comments:
Oh it looks like fun! Mom and Dad said that you guys were going to a family reunion at "Bear Beach" ;)
It sure was fun! That is a cute picture of k-bug and allie. Except for the bugs it was great I didnt even mind the rain.
Bear Lake was a blast, those were such cute pictures, did you see the one on swalbergfam.blogspot.com of our family? Its cute too. I saved it to a file.
I'm glad you guys came. Now I know who you are! I might have to make a copy of your picture of my little Ben buried in the sand. It's a cute one. Mine didn't turn out so well.
I have to admit, I'm a big Harry Potter fan too. The trailer you linked to got me really excited!
That looks great. You'll have to tell me where you went exactly.
Post a Comment