Saturday, August 16, 2008

Clocks


Today we made clocks. Didn't they turn out wonderfully? Everyone's turned out so cute! I can't wait to deliver the ones I made for family and friends. Kristin made two--one large one, and a smaller one that she painted red and will say "Red Sox". (I didn't get a picture of that one.) I made one of the smaller ones for Missy:


When I saw the pink and brown one, I just couldn't resist making it for her room. She just got a new comforter for her bed that is pink, white, and brown (it was called "neopolitan" in the catalogue). It looks darling on her light pink wall. Of course, now my boys want clocks, too.


We had great teachers--Mandolin and Sheri. (Contact Mandolin if you'd like to host or join in a party mandolin@ticktockcollection.com ) Learn more about these beautiful clocks here.

Thanks to my fabulous sisters-in-law and sisters who made my party possible!

4 comments:

admin. said...

They are pretty darn cute if I do say so myself.:)

Ian and Kristin said...

They are super cute! That was so much fun! Thanks for hosting the party. I love my clocks!

Soda Springs Idaho Home For Sale said...

That was so much fun!!!! It was great just being there with all of you and learning how to do that. The clock looks even better up on the wall.

Anonymous said...

They turned out great. Nice work