Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween

Mario and Luigi trick-or-treating

Kade decided to be a convict.

At the very last moment, Erik decided to pull out Ben's Santa suit that he uses at Christmas and go trick-or-treating as jolly old St. Nick.

Maren went as a cat.

There is a house in our neighborhood who decorates like crazy for Halloween. The themes are usually different each year. This year they had a pirate theme, complete with music from Pirates of the Caribbean, mist, and lots of pirates.

I fit right in.

This year, Ben's friend Randy had a costume party at Classic Skating. This place always reminds me of elementary school when we would go skating for field trips, etc. Even though this one is in Layton, and the one of my youth was in Orem...they are nearly exactly the same.

Ben skated, but I could not find my rollerblades. Last time I rented skates, it was so much work just trying to keep them going in the same direction, I decided to pass.

2 comments:

Kim T. said...

Very cute! I like your costume the best, Janette!

Ian and Kristin said...

I saw that house when I was up there last week! I thought the pirate ship was pretty cool!