Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Baby in the House

There is not currently a baby in my house. Nor is there one expected. But last weekend, there was a sweet, little baby boy in my house. My dear friend, from Ricks College (from way back before it was BYU Idaho) had planned a weekend with her husband for their anniversary. I had the privilege of watching her youngest, who is 3 months old. He was so much fun to have in the house! Three days ago, Maren said, "Oh, I miss baby J!" We only had him for 3 nights, but he was a delight and made an impression on us all! There is definitely a heavenly spirit in the house with a baby around!

Here he is on Maren's lap, with Cinders, the cat.
We thought about keeping him, since he could be part of our family with those big blue eyes and very little hair. I don't think his mom and dad would have been too pleased, though, so we gave him back.


Thanks, Beth, for letting us play with your baby for a weekend!


1 comment:

Ian and Kristin said...

He was a sweet baby! I wanted to seal him too!