Sunday, July 5, 2009

So grown up!


Last Sunday, Buddy was ordained a Deacon in the Aaronic Priesthood. I am so happy that he made this decision to receive the priesthood. Today he was able to collect fast offerings for the first week, and pass the sacrament. He did a great job with both, and even said "those jobs are kinda fun."
What can I say? I'm the typical proud mother!







5 comments:

admin. said...

Congrats Buddy!!!!! That is so awesome. Im proud of you

Kristanne said...

I can't believe how fast time goes. Ethan will be right there with him in 2 months. EKE.. It is so nice when they grow up and become such wonderful people. Congrats to him and to you!

Lisachem said...

What a handsome kid! We're so proud of him. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Anonymous said...

Congrats.

Rena said...

awww, sorry we missed that!
congratulations e-man