Friday, February 20, 2009
funny comments from kids
The last couple of days Lemur hans't been feeling well. Kind of the non-descript malaise and fever. So he's been hanging out on the couch a lot and today wanted to play Mario Super Sluggers on the Wii. I let him and Mister have a good long turn playing and then when they started to fight we turned it off. This made Lemur mad. He started doing the hard-cry and then forcing it. He wanted to play the Gamecube next, and was told no, so the forced fake cry continued louder and longer. Mister walked over to the timer we use to time turns on the Wii and said to Lemur "I'm going to set this, and when it goes off, you have to be done crying. Okay?" I couldn't help laughing. Although it gave me a good idea about how to stop Mister from throwing his fits! "You can have 1 minute, then you have to be done."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is a good idea! I am going to use that!
Pure kid humor...I love that
too cute!!!that age they say the cutest things
kids come up with the best rules!
Post a Comment