Up close of the two colors. The color on the bottom is a rusty red. (Sorry for the poor quality of the pics...not sure what is up with my camera.)
I repainted the frames that the pictures of Joseph Smith and Christ are in. They are cheap Walmart frames, and I thought they would look classier if I painted them black.
Here is a picture looking from the living room (my kids call it the family room--it's the formal "front" room of the house) into the entry way.
I rearranged the furniture in this room. It is much cozier, and I love it. The end table on the left in this picture is really a beautiful piece of furniture, but you could hardly see it in the previous arrangement. We also bought a new mirror to hang in the entry way. I'm still contemplating window coverings. I'll post pics of those when I decide what I want.
3 comments:
Very nice! I like it! Did you room have a chair rail in it or did you add that?
We always had the chair rail in the bedroom, but everything was just white, so you didn't ever notice it.
Looks really nice. Ethan's old room (now Shawn's office) is a rusty red. I really like the color. The bottom half is painted as well. Looks really nice.
Post a Comment