Sunday, November 22, 2009

brag

This handsome kid is playing the piano in priesthood today. He was so funny, asking to practice the piano at 8:00 last night because he wants to be prepared. I can't believe he is playing hymns out of the hymn book already. Hopefully he does okay when everyone is singing. That always makes me as nervous as...well, you know. Pretty nervous!



He got a new suit a couple weeks ago, isn't it stunning? He's better dressed than his dad.

4 comments:

Ian and Kristin said...

I'm sure he will do great! I always had a hard time playing with people singing as well. And yes, he looks very handsome!

Kristanne said...

He does look handsome. Ethan grows so fast I can't keep him outfitted. He is wearing Cade hand me downs, but problem is he is the same size, for being 4 years younger.

I bet he played well. How fun. Never could get my kids excited over an instrument, which really makes me sad.

Megan said...

That's great! I could never play when people were singing. I could hardly play while people weren't singing!

Lara said...

He looks fabulous. I love brown suits. they are my favorite. Now you're making me want to go buy my son a brown suit but I think he's due for a new one so it's all good. He just started playing the piano in Priesthood too! The regular pianist is going to be out of a job because he wants to play every week.