Saturday, June 27, 2009

5K and Kids' K

Ben signed everyone up for a race this week. Buddy, Ben, and I ran the 5K; and the rest of the kids ran the Kids' K. Missy led the race for a while, and came in close to first (maybe 4th or so), Bug ran fast the whole way and had a great time, too. Mister ran the whole way and did great. About half-way around, Lemur grabbed his chest and said to his dad "My whole body hurts! Let's walk." My sentiments, exactly.




Ben got a great time at about 20 minutes. Buddy was about 30, and I ran my usual for a 5K, which was 35 minutes. I didn't train, and it had been a couple weeks since I had run, so I can't complain, really.




3 comments:

Ian and Kristin said...

That Lemur is too funny! That's what I would be thinking too.

admin. said...

you guys are so good at doing things like this with your kids. It is something they will always remember. Great job on your times!

Anonymous said...

I love Lemur. He's so funny