Friday, May 22, 2009

6 comments:

Ian and Kristin said...

Just bonk your poor little boy on the head! It's funny he's more interested in seeing it then anything else! :)

admin. said...

ADORABLE I think it is so cute how kids want to see them selves on film. Thats all I hear I wanna see, I wanna see. What a tuff little guy. Bet you could not do that again if you tried.

ps thanks so much for bringing my oven mits to me. I kept telling rick we need to make a run out to bens. Thanks so much. I missed them.

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

He doesn't care, he wants to see it!!

lindsey v said...

He is so tough! Any of my kids would be crying if that happened to them.

I have a hard time not laughing at/with my kids too. But only if they're not really hurt. :)

lindsey v said...

Oh and I LOVE your blog background! So cute!

Rena said...

He is a cutie!
Ya, I kinda copied your layout....a little. It is just too darn cute!